Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reflection

   Today, I played some games with my classmates and got to know them better. I also had a chance to learn some cheers and a dance. My form teacher, Mr Nooh, taught my class about the 3Rs: roles, responsibility and rights. I learned many things and I think that the 3Rs will help me be a better person. I also had a Mac attack lesson. During that lesson, I got familiar with the Macbook. I also did an activitiy.
   I choose SST because I like the way the pupils there study and learn and the applied science subjects that I can choose. Science in also one of my favourite subject. I want to use technology to improve the world when I grow up and be successful to make Singapore a better place with better a environment.
   After today's activity, I find that I know more things especially about roles, rights and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment